Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Chug Chug Chug

Today I feel like the little engine that could. Apparently what I needed to break the taking-forever cycle on these socks was to attend a lecture and an open mic night.


That incredibly dark photo was last night at the bar. The sock had a good time getting to see a friend of ours doing a half hour set. And look where I am now!

In 15 more rows I'll be DONE! Of course, by my count that's at least an hour more of knitting, but it's a fairly measurable amount and one that seems possible yet tonight. Whether or not I can get through enough grading for that, we'll see, but there is hope. 

And then, I have to get back to those baby sweaters I was working on. It was nearly 70 today. And must start preparing for Stash Dash this summer. (dates just announced 5/27-8/15)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! (Blogger doesn't give me your email address so if you'd like an answer, please see my About Me page for my email address)

A Redo

 I started this pair of socks on New Years Eve just before 2020. I finished them in May 2020 , amidst a lot of optimism about what I'd a...