Sunday, August 30, 2015

Another Blue Moon

While there is still a fair amount of Blue Moon Fiber Arts in the stash, the opportunity to buy a little more is never one I seem to be able to pass up. Particularly when Tina describes her Rare Gems.

This batch brought me a Fire and Water Rare Gem.  One of these days I probably should try for Earth and Air but for now I've been quiet happy with what she sends.  Perhaps this time the excellent people at BMFA knew I'm starting to have more babies coming in my life, as what was sent looks ready for baby sweaters....

Here's fire
IMG_7643 (2)

which has some lighter pink shades and a hint of white on the back

IMG_7648

And Water has teals and blues.

IMG_7650

IMG_7652

Part of me just wants to make socks and part of me is going through my queue looking for baby sweaters... which will win, which will win? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! (Blogger doesn't give me your email address so if you'd like an answer, please see my About Me page for my email address)

A Redo

 I started this pair of socks on New Years Eve just before 2020. I finished them in May 2020 , amidst a lot of optimism about what I'd a...