Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Suspicious Squishy Packages

It's a good thing that the sweaters that I'm knitting are going quickly.

IMG_7093

Webs (yarn.com) had an extra 15% off of their clearance Cascade. That's 16 skeins of yarn, enough for 2 sweaters and a shawl if I counted accurately.  Pictures when I'm home during daylight hours.

If  you missed that sale, they have another one this week on a different brand of yarn. I already deleted the blog post but I'm sure you could find it. Nothing like a little extra temptation of "it was on clearance" AND another 15% off...

I really hope to get these knit up sooner than 5 years from now though. We shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! (Blogger doesn't give me your email address so if you'd like an answer, please see my About Me page for my email address)

A Redo

 I started this pair of socks on New Years Eve just before 2020. I finished them in May 2020 , amidst a lot of optimism about what I'd a...