Wednesday, March 23, 2011

And what did I get?

The joy of doing a swap is that you not only send--you also receive!! Stacy from Tempted Yarns was my knitter and she sent me a lovely package.

I, of course, had help opening the package.

011

Hmm...now what have we here?

012

A shawl pin!

013

And a shawl--(and tissue paper)

015

It's a lovely garnet shade. Gypsy thinks it should belong to her--I disagree

Swap Shawl

But she can have the tissue paper and I won't even take it away when she starts crinkling and using it to sharpen her claws.

018

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! (Blogger doesn't give me your email address so if you'd like an answer, please see my About Me page for my email address)

A Redo

 I started this pair of socks on New Years Eve just before 2020. I finished them in May 2020 , amidst a lot of optimism about what I'd a...