Monday, February 28, 2011

Mount UFO...

Things have gotten a little out of control at Chez Hedgehog. Call it Partial Continuous Attention Disorder, call it being unable to look away from the shiny, call it having too many

I have a mountain of unfinished objects in my livingroom.  Well...it's at least a small hill.  The cat could probably hop over it, though that would most likely have some interesting connotation in mythic lore and then it would mean that during the next full moon I'll lose 3 of my size 2 DPNs on the Fullerton Bus. 

735

I lay them all out and realized that in there I have 4 partially done shawls, 1 cowl, 5 pair of socks, 2 pair of mittens, and a pair of gloves. 

And that doesn't include a few other projects that are around Chez Hedgehog.  Gonna see what I can tackle this week once I get through the database nonsense and tutorial evals.  Most things need less than 5 hours on them and I'd like to get all the ends woven in on the beautiful afghan that I knit last year before my new couch arrives on Friday.  Cross your fingers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! (Blogger doesn't give me your email address so if you'd like an answer, please see my About Me page for my email address)

A Redo

 I started this pair of socks on New Years Eve just before 2020. I finished them in May 2020 , amidst a lot of optimism about what I'd a...