Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fundraiser Update

Thank you so much to everyone who has dropped by, dropped me an email, etc and donated to the Humanitarian Relief for Pakistan!!

Along with the prizes I've put up

Susan Pandorf has offered an entire set of the Lord of the Rings patterns she is working on! This is huge people! Susan turns out all kinds of gorgeous lace.

and

Carin from Round the Twist is sending me handspun. It's been on her last couple of episodes so do check it out if you've not seen it yet.

Make sure you get your donations in and reported to me so I'm not feeling inclined to keep the handspun for ME.  Ten days left. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! (Blogger doesn't give me your email address so if you'd like an answer, please see my About Me page for my email address)

A Redo

 I started this pair of socks on New Years Eve just before 2020. I finished them in May 2020 , amidst a lot of optimism about what I'd a...