Friday, July 9, 2010

Speaking of the Unique Sheep S&S Tea Club....A Finished Object!

I finished something! I know...it's a rarity and you're all grabbing your emergency inhalers. Just because my cast-on-itis has run rampant.

I blocked and wove in the ends on the Traveling Rainbow!




Pattern: Traveling Woman Shawl
Yarn: Unique Sheep Green Cotton/Bamboo Fingering, Persephone Colorway from the US Sip-n-Stitch Shipment #1
Modifications: Increased stockinette section for one extra repeat at start of Chart A; one additional round of Chart A; an extra two rows in the third round of Chart A--oops.
Size: Approximately 54" by 20" --I didn't measure it before I packed it.
For: :) It's a surprise....I'll update when she gets it.
Obligatory adorable cat photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message! (Blogger doesn't give me your email address so if you'd like an answer, please see my About Me page for my email address)

A Redo

 I started this pair of socks on New Years Eve just before 2020. I finished them in May 2020 , amidst a lot of optimism about what I'd a...